I am so sorry I called your kitty Brandy instead of
Bandy.  Does he have any side effects with the
interferon?  I tried a dose of interferon on Monday
with Smokey but he got a fever and quit eating so I
haven't given him anymore.  I didn't know if it could
be the interferon or just his fever coming back again.

Cindy