I am in Michigan Jenn I volunteer at Sids and Crash's Landing

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Omar? I think I knew this cat, where do you volunteer Sherry?

You have my deepest sympathy, regardless of if it's the same cat or not. It does hurt to lose our sweet rescue cats, but at least we know they knew some final kindness before crossing over.

Phaewryn (was Jenn, changed name)
http://ucat.us
Checked by AVG Free Edition.