In a message dated 5/6/06 6:36:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This volunteering is getting so hard to do
Dear Sherry~
Oh, sweetie, I know what you are going thru!  It is so hard when we lose our precious babies we have come to love so much.  And, working with shelter animals, the losses really take their toll on one.  And, you are working with really special kitties, who will typically have a shorter life span..... I share your sorrow.
Just remember, you are bringing so much happiness to these kitties!!  And, it is so obvious how much you care about all of them.
It takes a "special" person to do this type of volunteer work, and Sherry, please remember.. YOU ARE SPECIAL!!
On behalf of all the furbabies whose lives you have touched, many thanks!
The world is a better place for our feline friends because of people like you!
Hugs,
Patti