Oh Kerry,
I am praying for Bandy and you.  For you to say he's "the worst" you have seen him is really a frightful thought.  You have held his paw through so much...  He's fought so hard to stay with you, what an amazing kitty he is.  I don't want to upset you more, but do you think he's ready to cross?  Have you told him it's okay, that you will be sad, but if Lil Rascal, Buster, Snoopy and his other friends are calling to him you will understand?  I know how much heartache you've been through, I know how hard you fight to keep all of your babies as healthy as they can be.  There's no one more caring and dedicated than you are to your furry children.  It's been such a long hard struggle and my heart goes out to you both.  Maybe the Immuno-Regulin will bring the miracle we're all praying for.  Did you know that you can order it online yourself?  Here's the web page: http://www.revivalanimal.com/product.asp?pn=31-020
Sending you and sweet, sweet Bandy strength and love to see you through,
With much love,
Nina

Kerry Roach wrote:
Hi guys,
I posted some of Bandy's troubles under the ringworm topic...He really is sick right now...the worst I have seen since all this started last June..I am hoping he will respond to some of the meds real soon..I don't know what to do for him..
He won't eat and drinks only a little...He can't get up at all...I stood him up but he is too weak to stand alone, cause of his leg hurting him.. I think he must have another infection somewhere or I really just don't know...but something is for sure not right..other than the leg problem...
Anyway, please pray for him.
Thank you,
Kerry and Bandy