Kerry,. if he is still not eating enough, 1) try the liver shake recipe, and 2) if he won't eat that either or enough (normal or almost normal amount) you should probably syringe feed him some. Once they don't eat, they feel weaker and worse, which makes them less likely to eat, a vicious circle. You need to get food into him.
Prayers,
Michelle