Most feline anemia is not due to low iron. I myself had low iron anemia for a while, and my iron levels were actually low. But I am vegan, and on a medicine that hinders iron absorbtion, and a menstruating woman. Fasting for a  few days does not make people get iron anemic, usually. And vets have told me that cats do not tend to get iron anemic. It may be that it affects it somewhat, but it should not make a big difference in their PCV.
Michelle