Good idea Marylyn.  I wonder if the flower essences we were discussing on the list would help too.  I would try the RR, "Emergency" and "Relationship".  She could add them to the water, (use either the RR or the "Emergency"), or dab a bit on the inside tip of Danny's ears, (if he doesn't mind her touching him).  Darla says that cats who don't respond to one will sometimes respond to the other.  I sent a link for the Australian FEs to the list a while you were gone, if you can't find it, I'll send it again.  It's worth a try.  I'd put the Relationship in both the cat's water bowls.
Nina

Marylyn wrote:
Additional idea that has worked for me:  Spray Feliway on her hands and clothes before she visits Danny.  He will feel so much more at home with her.