Okay, I have tears in my eyes :)  You MUST make a children's book out of your Redoute Robin story!  I also want to read Phelix's story.

Gina.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
If I decide to do this -- I'll call you to be my manager! :0)  Phelix, the alpha male of my house, was born with only one eye...and he is large and in charge.  I keep wanting to do some children's books about 'Phelix the one-eyed wonder kitty'...I suppose the underlying theme being that just because someone looks or seems different - they are still very neat and special with their own talents.  Another children's book might be the story of Redoute Robin...that I documented a few years ago:

ok - way too much about me...what do you guys do besides be incredible kitty parents?