Lucy just kills them, but does not eat them.  Patches just watches them. Not sure what to do about them. I tried changing the litter, but the pine I switched to may have made Lucy sick. Wheat would probably attract mice too. Clay isn't good for the cats. And I am skittish of the ink in the recycled newspaper. What to do? maybe I will try to order the kanaf litter online. Do mice eat kanaf? i don't think it is a grain, I think it is something they make paper out of, like a bamboo-type plant...
Michelle