Hey Belinda,

I agree that people need to know that horrible things
do happen, but I think you can say a lot without being
specific.  You don't want to turn people off to the
service that you are offering them/their animals.  I
have some ideas for toning it down, but let me get
back to you in the am when I have more time to think.
Have a great night.

:)
Wendy