I had the same problem.  Maddening!  This was right after Marie developed colitis and the fecal showed tritrichomomos foetus, which is often mistaken for flagyl-resistant giardia.   I was trying to share that info and an off-list email I received urhed me to trim and post but i was never able to trim to their standards