At 05:14 PM 9/12/2006, you wrote:

You sound so much better and I am so glad to hear it, I'll bet you can look at Crackers now and see your wonderful companion rather than an terminally ill animal,  I am still awaiting the IFA results on Max but we are enjoying the heck out ofr him and hes is just a bundle of juvenile cat curiosity, I am starting the Immuno Regulin if the IFA is pos. I have it already.
One day at a time,,,but enjoy the days right now.
Kelly

I would go with your on instincts on what to do if you are in doubt. I learned the hard way. My cat Pokemon, I lost herexactly 2 weeks ago...the animal hospital said she has lyphomia and is dying...YET!!!! then didn't even test her for FELV. The Hospital said PTS Pokies was the only solution. I wish I knew what I knew now 2 weeks later thanks to this group. I would have found out more info. And my ex vet told me almost 2 weeks ago to PTS Crackers. That's when I found this group. I have enjoyed these last 2 weeks more than ever, have found a new vet and will explore the best quality of life crackers can and WILL have...GOOD luck with everything:)
kayte
Checked by AVG Free Edition.