It, immuno-regulin, came in the mail today. Problem is the vet who saw Junior, thinks it is time to put him down. He is much better today. He still has the sniffles. I need to find someone to do the injections. I just searched the archives about doing subcutaneous injections. I could probably do these, but I did not order any needles. I will try to stop by the other vets office tomorrow to see what they can do. They are just so busy that their appointment schedule is booked 6 weeks ahead. However they did do the emergency testing of the 9 cats after Junior tested positive. Funny thing is I think this post was made today. How timely for me.
Junior is so sweet. Today he is playful. He has some more living to do.
At 05:49 PM 10/19/2006 -0400, you wrote:
I just read this post. Definitely try Immuno-Regulin.
In a message dated 10/16/2006 8:29:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
- Hi everyone
- This is a great group. I am waiting until I can see the vet this morning.
- Junior who tested positive for Felv 10/6/06 is now running a fever of
- 106.7. I am scared and I feel so helpless.
- I lost one cat less than two weeks ago. He crashed at the vet's office.
- He was never tested but I am sure this virus had something to do with it.
- My Nerves are shot. Please pray for junior. I do not know how the vet is
- with treating these FeLV cats. I was planning on seeing my usual vet but
- they weren't sure how soon they could see junior. I did not sleep well last
- night. as I knew he wasn't feeling well.
- I will let you know tonight.
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.5/482 - Release Date: 10/18/2006
No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.408 / Virus Database: 268.13.5/482 - Release Date: 10/18/2006