Cute! Pet mice!

I worked at a feed store years ago, you know, horse feed and hay and such.
Anyways,
we had a store cat, he was supposed to keep the mouse population down. One day
my
boss was rearranging the feed stacks, and found a nest of baby mice. Neither
one of
us really wanted to kill them ourselves, so I went and got Thomas (the cat) and
sat
him right next to them and said "Look Thomas! Yummy kitty snacks!" The cat
looked up
at me like I had three heads and yawned, curled up beside the mice and went
back to
sleep. LOL! (the boss ended up killing the mice, in a feed store, you really
just
can't have mice, they destroy the stock too quickly)

Phaewryn

Please save Whitey! http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
VT low cost Spay&Neuter, and Emergency Financial Assistance for cat owners:
http://ucat.us/VermontLowCost.html
Special Needs Cat Resources: http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html