Offer him the option of ice or heat.  He is cat.

If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow man. St. Francis ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Phaewryn O'Gwynn" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2006 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: (OT) Please send good vibes for Whitey,unusualpost-neuter complications

At least there was no blood in his vomit! None in his diarrhea either, but you can tell he is suffering, he lays there on his side really stiff, and holds his back leg up, and as he gets tired, and his leg begins to fall, he growls, and tries to lick himself back there, and growls, tries to find a better position, growls more. I feel SO BAD! I tried to prop his leg up on a pillow, but he wouldn't let me. I think I'm going to put an ice pack under his bedding, so if he wants to he can ice his butt.

Phaewryn

Donations Needed for Whitey's emergency Vet Care!
http://ucat.us/Whitey.html
DONATE VIA PAYPAL:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=seething%40vtlink%2enet&item_name=DONATION%20to%20Whitey%20Veterinary%20Bill%20Fund