Yeah, it's pretty scary to see too, a big pile of worms in a pool of pink tinged
vomit, seen it a few times... and makes me gag every time... I can assist in
surgery,
but roundworms make me sick! One site sums it up when it says "nothing seems to
inspire as much dread and loathing as a pile of roundworms left by the infected
cat",
another site says "roundworms usually result in a panicked call to the
veterinarian",
LOL! I have a lump in my throat just talking about it now! GAK, blah, GAG!
http://www.sniksnak.com/cathealth/roundworms.html
http://www.dr-dan.com/roundwor.htm
http://www.pets.ca/encyclopedia/roundworm_cat.htm
My own horrifying experience tells me the pink tinged vomit thing... the sites
don't
mention it, but EVERY time I've had roundworms in a cat, the vomit has been pink
tinged.
http://www.beaglesunlimited.com/Photos/CanineRoundworms.jpg (and yes, they ARE
zoonotic, GAK, GAG!)

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us
Adopt a New England FIV+ cat:
http://ucat.us/FIVadopt.html
Special Needs Cat Links (and feline info library):
http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html