This may sound stupid but how do I know the difference between spraying and
peeing.  He still goes into his box but I keep catching him squating all over
the house peeing on wierd things.  A dart board that was under my husbands
desk, my dresser, and this morning it was a comforter I had on the couch.  I
will try the feliway.  Does it smell?  I am afraid my husband will make me get
rid of him if I can't get the peeing under control.  Anyone want to rescue a
husband?  My vet is out having hip replacement so I am not sure what to do
about taking him in.  When I get him neutered, will that stop the spraying, if
that is what he is doing?
Thanks again, Jennifer