here i go being terminally libra again--ON THE OTHER paw.....

this is a pretty closed list, with people particularly attuned to the
needs of special-needs cats, so not as public as some.

many, many of us in rescue had heard things about angel wings, and we
did nothing. we didn't want to cause trouble, we didn't want to make
false accusations about a place that had once been a really good
place; we ignored a LOT of warning signs.

there needs to be a middle ground between doing nothing, and rushing
to judgment. i'm not sure what it is, but i don't want another angel
wings. if you're in rescue, you CONSTANTLY hear of rescues and
sanctuaries that turn out to be bad, and that fooled a lot of
people.....

MC