i never thought the description was about rude ranch, but i DO think
the discussion itself has been VERY valuable.

MC

On 2/6/07, tamara stickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Again, Leah,

The description I relayed was not at Rude Ranch, but at the farm of a
rescuer that claimed to be helping RR with fostering overflow cats...and
yes, Bob Rude was the name of the person who I had contacted regarding
placing Simms there before the other woman (mentioned above) volunteered to
give him a forever home.  It is HER place I described.  I never visited RR.

"Wolf, Leah R." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have been reading the many messages concerning Rude Ranch with
considerable interest since I seem to have opened up discussion about RR.
Admittedly I have had only one experience and that was my recent adoption of
one of their felv+ cats. It may well be that there were problems in the
past. I have a feeling that some of the less-than-positive experiences go
back several years ago, to the time before Bob and Kathy Rude moved to the
very large house they now run as a shelter/sanctuary. The descriptions
provided in a number of the e-mails do not match what I saw during my visit
on December 22, 2006.

The pictures posted on their web page, http://www.ruderanch.org, are an
accurate depiction of what I saw.

Leah