Hi Kelley,

Is this cat neutered?  If not, could it have something
to do with that?  Also, does the cat have the run of
the house at night?  If so, maybe he needs a smaller
space, like just the bedroom with the door closed and
with his food and litter box in there until he feels
safe, for a few days or so.  Maybe a towel from your
home that smells familiar will help also.  I really
hope this works out for him, her, and you.

:)
Wendy

--- Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I adopted out a cat on Thursday night.  The adopter
> called me today and said
> he has been crying all night every night and she
> hasn't been able to sleep
> at all.  He is fine during the day, very
> affectionate, likes to give her
> kisses, but he will not let her sleep.  I need
> suggestions, or else this
> adopter will return this cat.  As he's a black cat,
> he is not going to have
> too many options.  She is not petting him when he is
> crying.  He is eating
> and using the litterbox.  I don't know how to get
> this adopter past this.
> She's willing to try things for a few more days, but
> I don't think much
> longer than that.
>
> Kelley
>

> --
>
> http://www.rescuties.org
>
> Vist the Rescuties store and save a kitty life!
>
> http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.