  From: Kelley Saveika
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Sunday, March 18, 2007 5:11 PM
  Subject: Re: OT - HELP, Cat crying all night long.

  Nina,

  he can sleep whereever he wants.  She says he gets in bed with her for 20-30
minutes, then gets tired of that and gets out of bed and starts pacing and
crying and does that until 5 am..  It almost broke my heart.

  She says she can't live without sleep forever, and I see her point.   He
apparently stops crying about 5 am, and she gets to sleep for 2 hours.  That's
not a good schedule for a working person.  She works half a day on Friday and
took a nap after getting home.  He allowed her to sleep then.  She says this
weekend she has been sleeping from 5 am to 11 am, but she cant' do that during
the week.

  Everyone isn't us, Nina.  I wish they were, it would be so much easier.  I
can't keep all these cats either - if I do I can't do rescue.  Though I am
frustrated and aggravated right now and not wanting to do rescue at the moment.