Marissa,

All of those furbabies look so precious!!!  I can see
why Patience is popular.  She definitely has a
heart-wrenching story to tell, but it's going to have
a beautiful ending, I know.  Have you been able to
spend any time with your prospective furbabies?
Hopefully, that will give you some encouragement in
choosing the right kitties (or them choosing you).  We
completely understand your choice in not wanting
another FeLV+ kitty.  It's so hard, and yes, the
reality is that how a cat fares can depend on it's
guardian's finances.  You were wonderful to Slinky and
what a way to honor his memory by taking in two more
special needs babies.  I am going to go home and hug
all mine as soon as I can.

:)
Wendy

--- Marissa Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8110889

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8136096

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8136115

>   I've decided I definitely want special needs
> kitties...but I just can't do another terminal
> illness (such as felv) again right now.  I don't
> have the emotional resources...nor the financial.
> And now that I understand the potential costs of
> treatments, etc. I don't think it would be very
> responsible of me to take in a + cat knowing I can't
> afford to pay for what they may (probably will)
> need.  It's beginning to seem, though, that the
> special needs kitties are fairly popular...so I'd be
> willing to take in a healthy, "middle-aged" cat
> who's having trouble getting adopted as well.
>
>   I'll let you all know what happens with the
> applications...and I know you all will love them
> even if they're not positive!  ;)
>
>   Thank you all so much for being here!  This list
> has been my lifeline and I know I couldn't get
> through this stuff without you!!!  I hope all your
> furbabies are doing well!!!
>
>   MJ and Angel Slinky  :)
>
> wendy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   Hey Marissa,
>
> How are you doing today? You sound pretty upbeat in
> your posts, so I hope you're feeling good. Slinky is
> probably so happy to see you doing well, watching
> you
> from the top of his 'tree in the sky'.
>
> :)
> Wendy
>
> "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful
> committed citizens can change the world: Indeed it
> is the only thing that ever has!"
> ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

> Don't get soaked. Take a quick peek at the forecast

> Don't get soaked.  Take a quick peek at the forecast
>
>  with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

world: Indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"

      ~~~ Margaret Meade ~~~

Never miss an email again!