  From: Sherry DeHaan
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 5:57 AM
  Subject: Re: Well, it looks like i'm going to lose Tomi :(

  Cassandra so sorry about sweet Tomi.Hugs to you.
  Sherry

  C & J <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    I got an extra week of the doxy, so basically I just quit giving it to him
    couple of days ago. He was on it for nearly 5 weeks, which should be good
    enough (I believe the vet said the hemobart was gone as well, though I
    wasn't really listening to that part after she told me the PCV was 11).

    Thank you for the kind thoughts everyone, they are really helpful to me
    right now. I've just never experienced anything quite so agonizing as
    having a loved one slowly slipping away from me day by day.

    Cassandra