In a message dated 4/14/2007 11:46:25 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I see  you haven't removed the invisible sign welcoming wayward ones from
your front  lawn :-) .
Nope....it's still on...lmao
Think people have figured out I'm a rescue even though I keep a  low profile
in my neck of the woods.
Well, the female is about a week or two from having them.  Husband says no
way on aborting them. He is from the old school and he would  never forgive me
if I did this.
Overall, she appears to be in good health. Will know more when  I get her
inside out of the rain and cold.
Have intentions of spaying and neutering everybody before they  leave. I
don't need anymore kittens or cats as I have 10 personal kitties. They  will
not
be mixed in with my own cats. Geez, that would make my place a  "ZOO"
Where I live the female can roam again after she is  spayed and vaccinated.
Who knows maybe my daughter will take her when she  leaves and moves into her
own place soon...I hope!
I will take some photos of her and show you guys the kittens  after they are
born.

I  Googled your question about worming pregnant cats and got conflicting
answers.  If it where me, esp given her age and circumstance, I'd have her
spayed
and  the kittens aborted.  It may sound harsh, but I've come to that
conclusion from harsh realities.  I completely understand and respect  your
decision
to let her have her kittens, esp if she is in good health and  you are able to
take on the responsibility.  I love the babies and even  with my harsh opening
disclaimer would be thrilled to hear the pitter patter  of little kitten paws
about the place.  If you are going to take this on,  I would bring her to the
vet and have her checked.  At the very least,  get a stool sample and have it
checked for worms.  I know there are  certain worms that can be dangerous for
the kittens.  From the behavior  you describe, I'm betting Little Girl will
tame up in no time.  She  sounds like she is reaching out to you and has had at
least some good  experiences with humans.  What a smart girl to have found
her way to  you!
Congratulations.  Please keep us  informed,
Nina

Terrie Mohr-Forker

TAZZY'S ANIMAL TRANSPORTS
SIAMESE  & COLLIE RESCUE