Kelley,good thoughts and prayers going out to you and Carline.
  Sherry

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  I got up this morning and Carline was sick. I took her to the
hospital..she had 2 seizures in the car...they don't know what is
wrong with her but she will be staying in the ER for the weekend...it
doesn't look very good. She's lost a lot of weight and was dehydrated
w/vomiting....

http://www.rescuties.org

http://astore.amazon.com/rescuties-20

Please help Gandalf!