Well, I just got off the phone with them.  The short list of suspected
diagnoses is not good.  Dry FIP, toxoplasmosis, tumor, possibly brain
tumor.  She doesn't have the reflex to where you close your eye when
you think someone's going to poke it..forgot which reflex this is.
Her liver enzymes are a little elevated, all the rest of her bloodwork
is ok.  $700 down the drain and we don't even know what it is...