Some in our group have had great luck using Elavil for cats that pee inappropriately. I think the way it was done, was to give it orally (or use ear cream) for 2 weeks, then gradually reduce it (like every other day) until the behavior showed up again, then administer as appropriate (weekly, daily, every two days, etc).

Gloria