Thank you all for your wonderful suggestions! I did get my husband to write
down what the neighbor said to him yesterday -- but it is a good idea to write
down everything and dates. I will do my best to muster up niceness when I want
to scream and talk to the neighbor. The wife doesn't speak very good English so
I don't think she'd be a good option.
I really can't trap everybody and relocate...and an enclosure wouldn't work
where I live now so I am hoping and praying for a positive resolution for all.

Thank you again, will keep you posted.

Anita
Add some color. Personalize your inbox with your favorite colors.
www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/personalize.html?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_addcolor_0507