From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:31 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: OT - Phelix...and lessons learned.

Your cats get STUCK to the carpet? Bizarre! I never trim claws here (I'm
morally opposed to the idea) unless there's a medical necessity, and I can
honestly say my cats have NEVER gotten stuck to the carpet. I have
occasionally seen one get stuck on the side of the sofa while scratching it,
but even that is rare.

Phaewryn

http://ucat.us/domesticcatlinks.html
Special Needs Cat Resources

http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=21303
Sign up for iGive and a percentage of your purchases helps save animals!