From: "laurieskatz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 9:27 PM
Subject: Re: Keisha necropsy results and Isabella update

Thanks Glenda! I am recalling that Keisha ate Lamb and Brown Rice canned
food for a year or two. Lamb and sheep ....hmm. Maybe something there..? Who
knows. I can only guess. What I found on the internet was that sheep get
this and it's contagious and viral and fatal within days or weeks. I will
check out the human info, too.
I am just loving my kitties and spending as much time as possible. My
transfer factor (ordered 2 yesterday ~ one for Isabella and one for my
kitties in case. Ordered Vit C powdered for Isabella, too, so have that
here. Did the Colostrum for Teddy 4 years ago so familiar with that ~ it's
also an ingredient in Transfer Factor.
More as I learn more.
Laurie