Try adding Just Born with colostrum or any colostrum supplement, Transfer
Factor for Felines, a raw diet (you can buy it pre-made and frozen) with lots
of chopped finely veggies and, most importantly, an alternative/holistic vet.
The minute I found out Dixie tested positive (OK, after I stopped panicking and
decided she was a keeper) I was on the phone with an alternative vet getting
ideas and treatment.  Dixie sees Dr. Betty Boswell about once a month and is
doing wonderfully.  I don't think she really needs to see her that often but it
makes me feel better.  Dr. Susan Maier (www.horizonvetserv.com) has really
helped too.  Dixie has her wonderful regular vets, Dr. Koehler and Dr. Bishop
at Middletown Animal Hospital, but the alternative vets add a different
prospective.  Luckily the regular vets are very open.  Some are not.  The long
and short of it is that Dixie tested positive over two years ago.  The only
sign she has had was stomatitis.  A combination of PetzLife Brush Away, really
good diet and Interferon has made even that symptom go away............much to
the amazement of all the vets named.

Good luck.

                                                 If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures