From: "wendy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 29, 2007 12:50 PM
Subject: Re: Valtrex toxic for cats or effective FeLV treatment

I meant to say "are the two most important factors"...lol.  sorry.  Also,
what I mean by high quality diet is a high protein, no grains if you can.
Nothing you can buy at Walmart will qualify for this.  Cats are obligate
carnivores and do not process grains at all.

http://www.homevet.com/petcare/feedingyourcat.html

Before I found this group, I was feeding Science Diet to my furbabies.  I
did not know their little bodies don't process grains.  Now I feed Innova
Evo, a food I buy usually online, because it's cheaper.  I can find it at
about 3 or 4 places in Dallas.  Can't get it at Petsmart, etc.

:)
Wendy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!" ~~~ Margaret Meade
~~~