________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Hoffman
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 11:03 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: FIRE!!!!!

Just set up a photobucket account with photos of (a) fire damage, (b)
missing cats and (c) adoptables in foster care.  PLEASE CROSSPOST
WIDELY.  The link is http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb3/susan4233/
I will gather more photos as I can but I want to start circulating what
I have.

Need adoption assistance with cats in foster care.
Need good trapping vibes for the ones who are still missing.

Kelly L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        So far there are now only 5 cats she has not found as
        yet,,Susan's really big need is for fosters who can assist with
        adoptions and anyone knowing of animal friendly rentals between
        Vallejo and San Francisco,,she said she could go up to 1500 per
month,,
        If you can't reach her you can contact me also
        p.m. and I will reach her,
        thanks
        Kelly
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]