  From: wendy
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 1:45 PM
  Subject: Re: FIRE!!!!!

  Thank God, Susan, all but a few have been seen alive.  Prayers going out for
you to find all 9 (?) of these furbabies.  Too bad the electrical isn't working
or you could plug in some Feliway...lol.  I can't imagine what these kitties
are thinking right now, but I know it's good that you are coming around because
they know you.  Please keep us posted when you are able.

  :)
  Wendy

  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change
the world - indeed it is the only thing that ever has!"     ~~~ Margaret Meade
~~~