Once we find permanent housing we will definitely need litter pans, cat toys,
scoops, etc.  (Cat trees -- my three are absolutely ruined)  My traps and
carriers melted in the fire.  But until we find a decent sized rental we're
functioning with one giant litterbox (3 ft x 20 inches or so.)  Petco,
Petsmart, etc. giftcards wil come in handy too.

  Thanks everyone. (If anyone wants to play the lottery, try the date of the
fire (08/04/07) and my birthdate (12/23/60) in combination.  I'm going to do
the same.  I'm feeling pretty lucky.

Kelley Saveika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Susan,

There are many of us who cant' help you from a distance with foster
homes, adoptions, etc.

We can and want to help with material items, kitty items, etc. Surely
you need litter boxes, scoops, bowls, something...so we can at least
delude ourselves into thinking we are helping.

On 8/7/07, Susan Hoffman wrote:
> Just set up a photobucket account with photos of (a) fire damage, (b)
> missing cats and (c) adoptables in foster care. PLEASE CROSSPOST WIDELY.
> The link is
> http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb3/susan4233/ I will
> gather more photos as I can but I want to start circulating what I have.
>
> Need adoption assistance with cats in foster care.
> Need good trapping vibes for the ones who are still missing.
>

> Kelly L wrote:
> So far there are now only 5 cats she has not found as
> yet,,Susan's really big need is for fosters who can assist with
> adoptions and anyone knowing of animal friendly rentals between
> Vallejo and San Francisco,,she said she could go up to 1500 per month,,
> If you can't reach her you can contact me also
> p.m. and I will reach her,
> thanks
> Kelly
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]