From: "MacKenzie, Kerry N." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 2:56:25 PM
Subject: RE: OT: rescue remedy

Barb, do you dilute or give neat?...What change of behavior did you see in
Ninja?

(Maybe I'm expecting too much~! After several months of putting 4 drops in each
of their water bowls, morn and night, for several months now I can't discern
any change of behavior in any of my 5 cats (ferals are pretty well still as
feral as ever; and my highly-strung cat is still as highly strung as ever (I've
just started him back on his chlamypramine again). I'm thinking of giving it up
& finding a better use for the $$. ) Kerry