  From: Marylyn
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 2:21 PM
  Subject: Re: my enclosure:I forgot somethings

  I love your setup.  Dixie is now feeling very neglected.  I would not give up
the sprinkler system for anything else in the house.....even though the
contractor tried his best to keep it from happening.  Don't know why.  He is a
has been anyway.

                                                   If you have men who will
exclude any of God's creatures
                                                   from the shelter of
compassion and pity, you will have men who
                                                   will deal likewise with
their fellow man.
                                                                    St. Francis