Ok, guys, here's the status.   I just called the vet's office,  they told me
both Poppy and Grizzabella's tests came back positive today.   I guess what I
need to do now is figure out what to do from here.  I did  ask about UT, and
she just sort of side-stepped the question.  I also asked  what happened to Dr.
Merryman, and the only thing she would tell me was "She's  not here anymore
and I don't know what she's doing." So, needless to say, I  think I'm done with
this vet's office.

I'm pretty sure I can get a referral to UT, so I guess that's the next  step,
both of them are headed there as soon as I can get the referrals.  I  tried
the echinacea and lysine supplements, but none of them have felt well  enough
to eat since their vaccines yesterday, so I'll try it again when they're
feeling better. If they don't take it.  I'm a bit upset right now, so I'm
gonna
leave it at that guys, til I have a little time to calm down.  I'm  open to
suggestions as to what I should do next.

Michael