Hi Michael,

I will have to say I agree w/ Wendy....

I would just vaccinate Penny, and continue on.

She has already had an exposure to the virus, but once again, this is just my
opinion.

You can see what UT has to say, but do what you feel is best.

There was a time when I would have said, yes, separate them.

But now that I know more about the disease, I probably would not separate them.

(By the way, folks,if my typing is off it's because my keyboard is
"sticking".......especially the space bar.  Too many cat butts trying to type
out a "howdy!" I think.)

As far as the Evo moist, my felv+ won't touch it but the rest of the gang loves
it.

Wendy is right, baby is a good supplement, but I recommend staying away from
the "ham" formula, seems I heard it has more salt than the other meats......

Susan J. DuBose  >^..^<
www.PetGirlsPetsitting.com
www.Tx.SiameseRescue.org
www.shadowcats.net