It had to be rescue friendly.  That's why it took a month to find.

  Supplies....I'm afraid what we need at this point is stuff that's too big to
ship.  The cats really need new cat trees.  All three of the ones we had were
so infused with smoke that they were just unusable.  I do need to replace
carriers and traps over time.  Mine were stored in the basement where the fire
started and I'm working with borrowed ones that really need to be returned
soon.  But we're good on litter boxes, bowls, that sort of thing.

  It is such a relief to have everyone moved.  I felt so vulnerable in the
little apartment where we had been staying -- ground floor, street front, two
rooms and 20 cats.  Nice to have them in a house again.

Kat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hi Susan,

It's great that you've found a rescue friendly place/landlords!!
Maybe Lil Mister & Tuffy are only waiting until you had a new home
to bring them to before they show themselves again for you to find them>.

Now that you have a place - what do you need in the way of supplies??

Kat (Mew Jersey)