Susan,

I like _The New Natural Cat_ by Anitra Frazier. I don't agree with
everything that she says, for example,
how she views feeding, but that's just my take on it. It's still an
excellent book. As with anything you
read here, it's a good idea to discuss anything you'd like to pursue
that you read in the book with an
allopathic or homeopathic vet.

You might also consider joining this Yahoo! group:

I co-mod the list with several others, and while it's quiet sometimes,
it's been more active over the
last few months. I check it daily to see if there are any new posts that
need replies.

Lance

--
  Lance Linimon