What are some other resources people use? I was surprised to find there
aren't any books on FeLV - at least none I could find. Are there other
places out there on the web that people frequent for info? I'm one of those
people who read and read and read on a subject that bothers me. I am working
on finding a holistic vet for Autumn.
I just want to learn as much as I can. Any responses are appreciated:-)
Autumn is doing great - so playful. My husband and I just worry she might
get sick again once the antibiotics stop. Her lymph nodes seem to stay a bit
swollen, though not as much as they had been.
~Susan  A.