  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Susan Ang
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 10:23 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Books, Lists and Other Resources

What are some other resources people use? I was surprised to find there
aren't any books on FeLV - at least none I could find. Are there other
places out there on the web that people frequent for info? I'm one of
those people who read and read and read on a subject that bothers me. I
am working on finding a holistic vet for Autumn.
I just want to learn as much as I can. Any responses are appreciated:-)
Autumn is doing great - so playful. My husband and I just worry she
might get sick again once the antibiotics stop. Her lymph nodes seem to
stay a bit swollen, though not as much as they had been.
~Susan  A.
Effective September 1, 2007, we have changed our name to Mayer Brown LLP.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any advice expressed above as to tax matters was
neither written nor intended by the sender or Mayer Brown LLP to be used and
cannot be used by any taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that
may be imposed under U.S. tax law. If any person uses or refers to any such tax
advice in promoting, marketing or recommending a partnership or other entity,
investment plan or arrangement to any taxpayer, then (i) the advice was written
to support the promotion or marketing (by a person other than Mayer Brown LLP)
of that transaction or matter, and (ii) such taxpayers should seek advice based
on the taxpayers particular circumstances from an independent tax advisor.