  From: Caroline Kaufmann
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 1:12 PM
  Subject: RE: Engystol & Quality Foods

  My cat and kittens really love the Wellness brand wet food (reccomended by my
Holistic vet).  And I mean they LOVE it!  They eat it as if it's one of the
brands like Sheba or Fancy Feast-- they just freak out over it.  You can also
tell it's such a high-quality food just by the look of it and the smell...some
varieties, like the adult wet formula, the one that has Lobster in it-- really
smells like human food...it's crazy.  It's pretty expensive though.  I have my
one year adult cat on Wellness adult wet and Wellness Core dry- which is
Wellness's new high-protein food that is trying to take account for the "raw
food" diet and translate that, as best it can, into a dry cat food.  I have had
this one year old cat since the end of July and she came to me (as a two-time
owner surrender) as skinny, frail, tiny necked, underweight more than a
kitten-than-a-cat.  Already, she's packed on tons of muscle, but no extra
weight.  She's matured into an adult cat overnight almost and she's not longer
skinny and wimpy-- she's tough and beefy and all filled-out, but she doesn't
have an once of fat on her body.  It's been really great to watch the
transition and I do think it's all due to her diet, supplements and her happy
home life.
  -Caroline