  From: Susan Ang
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 7:34 AM
  Subject: Autumn - Again

  Autumn is sick again! Despite all of our precautions which include Lysol-ing
the bottom of our shoes when we  come in from outside. This has been a really
bad illness for her. She was lethargic Monday afternoon so I  checked and found
one of her glands in her throat swollen. I immediately made a vet appointment
for the next morning.  The next morning she had diarrhea. I took her in and
they did a thorough check. She had the highest fever she's had yet, 104.8 ,and
every lymph gland in her body is swollen. She doesn't want to be touched and
she's walking like she's stiff and it hurts. She has a fighting spirit though
and keeps trying to play.She can eat soft food, but the only way I can perk her
up is with NutriCal and Pedialyte.They put her on the Clavamox again and the
vet also wants to add in another antibiotic when it comes in. I can tell Autumn
is having a tough time swallowing. I feel so bad for her. It is becoming
apparent to me that we might not win this fight for her life. There are no
holistic vets near us.
  ~Susan A.