Wonderful news!!!!  One great thing about cats (or other animals) is that they
don't worry.  You get to do all the worrying about next week.  :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 2:57 PM
  Subject: Whitey's Test Results

  Whitey's FIP test came in today.  It was NEGATIVE! :)

  He's one hell of a tough cat, let me tell ya :)

  He's going in next week for a follow up visit to recheck his labs, get his
FVRCP/FeLV/Rabies vaccines, Neuter, and dental work, if his labs are all ok.
That poor fella is gonna have a rough week next week, he just doesn't know it
yet. lol

  We almost have his room remodeled.  I'm finishing up the floor today. :)

  ~M