Michael I agree with Wendy. At his age and condition I would say no to vaccs for now. Here is a link to some articles on vaccinations: http:// www.dogshowjournal.com/AURA/vaccinate.htm

How were you able to post his photo to us?

Jane





On Oct 20, 2007, at 12:39 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 10/20/2007 11:24:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: Wow Michael! The things we do for our kitties! I am so glad his test was negative! It sounds like you are exstatic! The only thing I am wondering now is if it's too soon to do his vaccines. Is he feeling really good and not sick at all? I worry about that because the vaccines make some kitties feel bad and if Whitey is already under the weather, it might not be a good combo right now. Please keep us posted!!!! I've thought about that, Wendy. Corky Romano said he was going to check his labs first, and then if everything looks ok, proceed with the other stuff. I'm thinking I may ask him to do the dental work, labs and neutering, and wait off for a couple of weeks on the vaccines to make sure he's up to it. I know my other girls got terribly ill when they had all three of their vaccines at once. The more I've thought about it, the more I think that may be the best course of action.


~M



See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Reply via email to