From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 1:57:46 PM
Subject: Whitey's Test Results

Whitey's FIP test came in today.  It was NEGATIVE! :)

He's one hell of a tough cat, let me tell ya :)

He's going in next week for a follow up visit to recheck his labs, get his
FVRCP/FeLV/Rabies vaccines, Neuter, and dental work, if his labs are all ok.
That poor fella is gonna have a rough week next week, he just doesn't know it
yet. lol

We almost have his room remodeled.  I'm finishing up the floor today. :)

~M