Hi Lance
Glad that Ember is gaining weight ...that is really good news.

The Whole Dog Journal does a yearly evaluation of commercial
pet food and they always rate Wellness very highly.

I discovered Petguard (wet) which is the Whole Foods label. It is the
first food that MeMe really loves and it has helped her kick her
Fancy Feast habit and to gain almost two (needed) pounds.

Lance, where do you get Maitake DMG liquid? We are coming to the end of
a large bottle that we got from the vet and I need to order more.

Thanks always for your help.
Jane