  From: Sally Davis
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 7:55 PM
  Subject: Re: OT Thanksgiving

  I have thought of that. But some of the cats come from a nearby farm only see
then when the females are in heat. I wish I knew who left these two because I
do not have mama. There is a clinic in town where she can be spayed for $35.00.
They will do shots as well but do not insist because there goal is no litters.
It is called Prevent a Litter Veterinary Hospital. That is where I have Pewter
scheduled, but they are booked two months on female cats. They do dogs as well.

  The Vet who saved Juniors life when he was hit last year is hiring a Vet
assistant. I am going to apply, but money may becaome and issue. I need a
certain amount and at least health insurance. Wish me luck. They work on
employww pets for free plus cost of medicine.

  Sally